Small Quilling Nisse Family Kit
Set for a cute quilling pixie family
A kit with materials and instruction for at least 12 different pixies and at least 6 rings for hanging decorations – all depending on the size. You will learn how to make big and small pixies. They have long, soft hats that they pull over their ears. There is lots of inspiration for fun details and cozy situations. The pixies are great as decoration on a twig or on the windows. It is also shown how to make beautiful hanging decorations in rings.
Content: the instruction Small Quilling Nisse Family (incl. 2 templates, 1 cut-out sheet with pixie accessories, 1 cut-out sheet with faces, letter stickers & 2 plastic bags) & paper strips (for a more detailed description, see further down).
Level of difficulty: 4 out of 7.
You will also need: quilling pen, superfine quilling pen, superfine quilling comb, ring module tool, 3 mm double-sided adhesive tape, foamboard, circle punch cutter (ø 1,6 cm), tweezers, punch plier (ø 4 mm), paper glue, scissors & fixing pins.
The following paper strips have been used:
– 3 mm in the colours Butter, Lemon, Lampone, Luxus Pistacchio, Light Brown
– 5 mm in the colour Nature White, Peach, Lampone, Petrol, Sabbia, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Perla Grey. Red White Dots, Red White Checkert
– 10 mm in the colour Lampone, Luxus Pearl Silver
– 15 mm in the colour Lemon, Lampone
– 25 mm in the colour Cipria
– 35 mm in the colour Petrol, Red White Checkert
In stock - Delivery 1-5 workdays